Kauri is an Italian glazed porcelain which uses inkjet capabilities to create the look of petrified wood in three finishes. The bark is a rough, textured finish to represent the outside of the tree, while the Natural (matte) and Lappato (semi-polished) finishes both represent the inside core of the tree. There is separate graphic development for the Bark finish that is different from the other two finishes. All sizes are rectified with the Lappato being rectified a second time to a smaller size after polishing. Expect a lot of variation within each color.
SIZE: 12 x 24 Rectified
- Bark (Rough)
- Natural (Matte with slight surface undulation)
- Lappato (Semi-polished) Lappato is rectified a second time to a smaller size after polishing.
Available in all 3 finishes.
Available in all 3 colors and finishes.
Surface bullnose is made from field that is cut, rounded and reglazed.
- 3X24 Surface Bullnose-Bark
- 3X24 Surface Bullnose-Nat.
- 3x24 Surface Bullnose-Lap.
Acif certifies that Kauri is suitable for residential and commercial use.
NON-STOCK SIZES & COLORS
Subject to minimum order quantities.
- 18 x 36 Bark (Rough)
- 9 x 36 Bark (Rough)
- 6 x 36 Bark (Rough)
- 18 x 36 Natural (Matte)
- 18 x 36 Lappato (Semi-polished)